The 2015 summer sermon series, ‘What We Believe’ explained our church’s core beliefs.
- July 5 – Do the major religions of the world all lead to the same God?
- July 12 – Is the main emphasis of the gospel on God’s rules for right?
- July 19 – In the Lord’s Supper, are the bread and wine just symbols that represent Christ’s body and blood?
- August 2 – To become a Christian, must a person decide to ask Jesus to come into his/her heart?
- August 9 – Is justification the Bible’s word for the truth that God guides us by His Holy Spirit?
- August 16 – Can a person be a good Christian even if he/she chooses not to worship at church?
- August 23 – When Jesus returns in glory, will He establish a thousand-year reign on the earth?
- August 30 – Will people who don’t recognize Jesus as their Savior from sin spend an eternity in hell? And is God satisfied if a person lives the best life he/she can?
- September 13 – Is the mission God has given every congregation to grow in God’s Word and to go with God’s Word, taking it to more people?